Living at the edge of the canvas

I've been leading a somewhat charmed life, in spite of some ridiculously unlucky events I don't have control of. Inspite of those things, I'm painting and loving life to it's fullest.

I was mentoring some children today in the morning, and then followed up with a little competition that I judged. I hung out with a fellow named Mr. Huges who is doing some crazed reality program called Nosak Wars here in Tulsa. I judged a video competition and then of all things, video games that kids produced. I had fun.

Today at 5 I'm taking the first official shots of my kids show, "Quick Draw Derick" with the Pendleton Family Fiddlers! I'm very excited to get something going after so many months of talk.

Tonight at seven I've got a rehearsal for the Ultimate Murder Mystery production of an 80's rock show, which I really need the money for to fix my doggone car. In this show I've played three other parts, but now I get to go back to my favorite role of the Rock GOD, "ICE"... I played him a few months ago and got to wear some sexy boots that I get to once again slip on. :)
The show will be at Molly's landing, in Catoosa this Saturday night. I plan on seeing the Blue Whale that day before if I'm very lucky...

I don't quite have a car today and didn't yesterday, so I "borrowed" a van here at work to go driving around. I've got lots of other to do today but I just wanted to talk with the world and say hi, I love you.

Comments