Downtown is the place to be


A long way down
Originally uploaded by snoweyes.
So Michael, Jes and Derick all went downtown to take some pictures. I had just an incredible time sneaking up to the top of Tulsa's Atlas building. We all took hundreds of pictures, and I put quite a few (60?) of the choice shots on the Flickr site.

For my birthday I'll be tasting wine and dancing with hillbillies over yonder in Branson! When I get back I've made it my goal to eat at the new Cheesecake factory until I'm stuffed. Cheesecake: my favorite cake!

What's up lately: My car was having some problems, but I think it's all ironed out. I'm off to get an oil change for the trip. Anyone want to go with me to Branson? I've got two coupons for $15 passes to Silver Dollar City...I'll be camping...or maybe a really cheap hotel iff'n it's too hot :)

Have a great day!
Derick

Comments