A whale of a time


Whale has a new friend/booger
Originally uploaded by snoweyes.
Well, I've been tinkering with my website lately, and if you visit you won't find a huge difference. I've moved some subscription stuff over to Feedburner, some fancy technology thing that works great with my blog feed. You may notice on the right side of my site that I've got a new email subscription, this one should actually work if you've not familiar with my old yahoo group.

Other than that, Of course we've been having fun lately, and I've been going to the Gypsy for two weeks straight for their open mic night. I paint while listening to the performers and I even got the chance to do a little performance myself. I had fun!

What you see in the picture today is from my trip with Ty and the gang. We went out to the Blue Whale along Route 66 and had a lot of fun.

I made the time this week to put up quite a few pictures on my Flick page so if you go there you will find all kinds of yummy pictures of the Whale as well as some Mexico pictures, with more to come!

I am planning on getting some broadband access in the next few weeks, any suggestions for a cheap, yet good provider?

Have a great week and god bless!

Derick

Comments