SOLID film shoot and tree climbing is we


SOLID film shoot
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

Yesterday Jes and I had a much-needed funday. We climbed trees, went on a loong adventure walk, made flower jewelery and got dirty. Yay!

Saturday:
Capatin, Fae, Jes, a guy named Conan (seen in the picture) and I went down to the Glass (Gloss) mountains in Western Oklahoma and shot some of Captain Chamber's latest film project, SOLID. We all had a great time and I even made a sculptey head out of the rich-red-earth clay that sprouted up hundreds of feet out of the ground! It was worth getting up at 5a.m...

Jes is currently knee-deep into lots of projects, and she's booked solid with work and music and the play. I'm busy with work and this film stuff on the weekends! Oh and I'm in the Drunkard this weekend. Frank.

Oh and I saw my friend Jeff Howard on TV! He was talking about weather safety of all things. When did you do that Jeff? I laughed...

Other than that I bought some new art supplies. Nine new canvases for a great deal! I also got water color pencils and they are just fantastic. They are so versatile and the pencils change dratically from dry to wet use. Art nerd=me!

Comments