Just a quick note from Derick


DericknJes are sad
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

Hi, all.

This is the last picture I took with Jes. I miss her! She's doing fine farming on organinc farms in Canada, but is you want to send her a message you can send me something (like e-mail, mail@snoweyes.com) and I'll get it to her.

If you didn't know, her cell phone won't work properly up there as it costs almost $2 per minute, even to check her voice mail! So yea that sucks but you can email her still as she checks often and occasionally uses a phone card to get back to us with her voice.

I don't know how long exactly she'll be gone, at least a month. So keep rooting and praying for her on her big adventure!

...I've uploaded a few pictures from Victoria on the Flickr, and I'll be putting up much more in a little while.

...Also I'm in the Drunkard this weekend, finally as Willie after nearly two months! So reserve @ 587-5030 for the longest running play in the U.S.!

I'll be around Tulsa for a while, painting and acting and being artsy.

Peace and a can of hair grease!

Comments