I'm back! With a new job and whatnot!

Hey all, it's me, Derick!

I got back from Canada just a while ago and I loved every minute of it. I was sad to leave Jes behind, so I have been working on a pretty cool little DVD revolving around our trip. I hope to give it as gifts to those interested.

Upon returning to this crazy gun-toting country, I was offered a job as the Programming Director for the station I work at. I accepted and now I get the opportunity to get my pee checked for drugs. While in Canada I sure smelled a bit of pot in the air everywhere I went (even thought I never inhaled!), so here's hoping nothing turns up! The only thing I did do was drink a pint of fine cider at a pub with me and my mates!

But now I'm a working stiff again. But it's one of the nicest, most creative jobs I could probably have so I consider myself a lucky one!

I'd like to take some more photos and be artsy here in town, so mail me up if you want to go out on an expedition.

I'm hungry so I'm off! I'll write with more pictures and stories from the northern regions of the Americas, one of the finest places I've visited, very soon!

Comments