Mayfest pictures and much more


New pictures from the last week in May
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

Well, I got back from Mayfest on the weekend with a load of nice pictures. I'm happy with what I've captured. I put not only these from Mayfest, but dozens and dozens of photos going all the way back to when we left for California last year. I've got it nearly all up, so take a lunch break to see what I've been up to in the last year. More to come, of course.

I'm also playing as Frank this weekend. It wasn't planned, but I'm in it now!

Oh and thanks for all of the support you and others have given to Autumn Shade's music. I co-produced and mixed the songs that are available on The Download.com Autumn Shade page. I recommend downloading the song, "Window". It's by far my favorite of what's there, but since it's at the bottom of the list it's got the least downloads. Your ears deserve the best! I'm also glad to say download.com posted a generous review of Jes' musical magic.

Well, I've got work tomorrow, so it's off I go. Be well!

Comments