I'm at work and...


Derick, just getting through the week...
Originally uploaded by studiosound.

I got a weird little idea about the Olio. You know what that is? It's the show after the Drunkard that has acts of all kinds like jugglers, comedians, dancers and singers. Well I got an idea. Don't steal it!

Imagine...if Paul McCartney and John Lennon got together one last time...to perform in the Drunkard! I've got some interesting things planned that I'll keep to myself until I get my stuff together. It'sll be a star-studded spectacle!

Yesterday I got to cut out of work for a wee break with Jes and her mum and sis to play mini-putt-putt ad Celebration Station! It was fun and I most certainly lost. I'm glad Jes wasn't a poor sport when she won. NOT! :)

This Saturday I'm playing is The Drunkard, most likely as Willie Hammond. If you're interested in tickets, call 587-5030!

Tonight, I've got more rehearsal for LWR and I'll just wing it for other adventures I can find! I think I may go look for old man spactacles for the play, maybe paint, maybe run through the woods, who knows?

I get paid tomorrow. Yay!

Comments