Happy New Year - Derick

yay it's now 2005!!

Are we all doing well this year!?

I'm doing well. I know I've got some changes to go through, and it's off to a great start!

I went camping with Jes and we had a lovely little time about, running and playing in actual nice weather on that night.

In the morning it rained and we got a little wet, but in a good way. We then went boating in our fancy, slightly-leaking raft. Actually, before that I realized I left the pump at home, as well as one oar. So I hyperventilated myself getting that raft floatable. My lips actually went numb!

So now we are in the new year.
I resolve to be a more active person
I resolve to finish what I start
I resolve to be even more upbeat and energized!

Cheers!
*downs some strawberry wine*

*blaarp!*

I'm working until late tonight. Boo!

On the upside I plan on getting myself back into the Drunkard before I go and do whatever it is I'm supposed to do in this crazy world.

Apparently the producers of the Critic's Corner Show really enjoyed my comedic funny funny bits and wanted to convey that to me, so I thought I'd share that with you nifty fellows.

There are some movies I want to see, one of them being Life Aquatic. I saw Napolean Dynamite when it was new with Jes, who at first hated it, and she now rather enjoys the movie in hindsight ;) I thought it was *sweet!

One last thing, Everybody's gettin' married all around me! But my friend Badjer had a pretty ingenious way of asking...

Well I'm quite hungry so I'll say adieu.

Adieu!

-Derick

Comments