Merry Christmas From Derick Snow

Ho ho ho and merry Jesus' Birthday!
 
Well, I've been back in Tulsa for a few weeks, just waiting for the end of the editing so we can see what happens next.
 
I flew back via 737 on Southwest, the first time on a plane since 1987! Well, I had a wonderful time flying in a big jet plane from LA to Phoenix. While in Arizona, I called up my friend, Michael amd we got to hang out and see the City for just a while, then I ran back to the airport, where I ran into some old friends and a new one! I ran into a fellow actor who worked with me when I did some Teens Involved In Problem Solving (TIPS) national PSAs long ago, fancy meeting her in Phoenix. I also got in line and started talking to a deep-voiced man with a cowboy hat, who seemed oddly familiar to me. Well, turns out I was chatting up Urban Country legend Johnny Lee! He apparently wad on his way back to Branson when we talked. Cool!
 
Here's a fun tale. Once I got back into Tulsa and back to work I actually dicsovered I'd been fired.
 
Fired!
 
Apparently the "system" thought I wasn't clocking in enough and some computer somewhere sent out the DELETE function of my job. So Now I'm actually living in a box, where I found a nifty laptop (with internet no less!) so I can update my website all the time!
 
Actually, almost as soon as I was released, Roger (my boss) cried out foul and put me back into the system before I even knew about it. So I still have a job! No homelessness for Mr. Derick!
 
I finally saw myself on TV last night, on Scrubs. Nice closeup of me smiling, just like I thought I did! Yay! That's the first of my TV work from LA I've seen. Scrubs was a good set and had nice folks.
 
Christmas is just a few days away and I'm pumped about the holiday! I've got My lovely little Jes some nice things and I've got to make some more yuletide gifts for family and other loved ones.
 
Well, I've got a free X-mas lunch to go to, so I'll be off to that...right.......now!


Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.

Comments