Day three in LA

Last night was pretty fun!
I finally got down all of the moves from the My Little Butterup scene from Three Amigos!

What makes what we are doing a parody? Well, well... It seems we are going to a Mexican restaurant and performing to unsuspecting guests. Where? When? Can't tell you. But I'm pretty sure it will be nice and funny.

I'm also in a scene called Keanu Reeve's School of acting, where basically the entire cast takes lassons from a wannabe student of Keanu's "Style". It was pretty fun improving, allowing the writers to figure our personas into the scene better.

I left by bus and actually got there on time! I was fortunate and got a ride back as well. So that's a happy day. Everything's going to plan.

*in a Mr. Burns voice*
Excellent.

I went walking around my house a few miles out and found a reallt cool place with soo much cheap stuff, like 14 protien bars for 2.50 and such and so. As a poor little boy this place fills me with sustinance and glee.

I'm working on the show tomorrow. Should be fun.

Comments