I'm off to Church Small Group!

..but first, I'd like to say, "hi".

I'm hoping to find out about the show in a few days, no word yet.

Yesterday Jes bought a very nice copy of Peter Pan!
Two days ago, while on the set of Joan of Arcadia as a Drama Club Student, I read all of Garden of Eden. Great book, very on edge writing by Hemingway.

I've been recalled through Wednesday to be on Joan, so I know where I'm going to be: near the catering truck getting fat:)

Have a good labor day weekend, I'll be spending it at a nice concert in LA.

Bye, yawll!

Comments

Jes Lenee said…
I think you are quite the handsome, lovely boy and I truly cannot stop myself from thinking of you all day long. I miss you, love and shall see you soon but as for now I wanted to say that I love you greatly! :)
Snoweyes said…
Why hello little cutie Jes! I love youuuuu!