It's My Birthday!!

Yessir, It's my big-ol birthday. I'm 25 today, August 25, 2004.

It's hard for me to imagine I'm 1/4 of a century old, because I still feel about 17. I'mout and about in the world,and I feel great! I'm going hiking today in Malibu, eating lunch in posh places, and getting gifts and surprises from my loved ones. Fun!

Yesterday, I worked 13 hours on the set of Clubhouse, while Jes worked 14!! Now that's hard work! I stole a button inadvertantly from the show, so now I've got memorabilia. Also yesterday, I found an ooold blocking script from Saved By The Bell, The College Years, shot way back in 1993! Screech's name is funny...:)

Well I don't want to spent all day in the internet, so off I go!
Have fun all!

Comments

fae said…
Happy Happy Birthday Derek!!
*sends happy shiny birthday sparkles*

This is just the beginning! The road that you have been travelling on seems soo soo sweet! Always remember to taste life! Be fearless. :)

We miss you!
luv,
fae & Captain
Snoweyes said…
Yay for Fae!